Ok so I have other fun stuff to post about but I can't get myself to just sit down and do it. I'm really starting to freak out. I have just about 2 1/2 weeks left now. I think I'm more scared this time than with Colby. I feel like I don't have things ready here but then again I can't figure out what I need to do to get ready. I really need to get my bag packed and one packed for Colby since he will be staying with a friend of ours while I am in labor. This pregnancy has gone by so fast, I can hardly believe it. I really am excited to hold her and see her. I'm pretty sure we are naming her Saige (well I don't have any other alternatives at this point). We still have to talk more about her middle name though. I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore. I am so sore and uncomfortable all the time, my feet and ankles are starting to swell, and I'm sick of gaining weight (I swear every time I go to the doctor it's another 5lbs., I still haven't gained as much as I did with Colby yet but I do feel bigger this time). I'm done complaining for now. :) Hopefully I'll get around to posting fun stuff soon.
7 comments:
I feel like the minute I say "I'm pregnant" I gain 50 pounds!!
We're all so excited to see pictures of your new little sweetheart.
I'm sure you're as prepared as you can be. It's just a matter of waiting! Hang in there!
I remember feeling the same ("scared" and not enough time to do everything) with every one of my kids. It got worse with each one. My doctor told me that I had a right to feel scared -- that having a baby wasn't the same as taking a trip to the grocery store. You'll do great when the time comes. (Grandpa hopes Saige-I love the spelling of the name --will be born on his birthday.)
I remember that feeling! Though, it's probably a little different when it's a second (, third, or fourth...) kid. I'm really glad you're having a girl! They're so fun. I know it's easier said than done, but just take one day at a time. Keep yourself busy.
(by the way, I love reading about pregnancy/babies... so I find this the "fun stuff" too):)
I think it is more nerve racking when you have another one to take care of as well. YOu will do great I am sure.
Good luck! We can't wait to see pictures of her.
I cant believe you are that close to having her! It has gone by really fast. I love the name you guys are thinking about. Everything will be great :) Cant wait to see the pictures of your sweet baby girl!
OH hang in there! The last month is torture. It's so hard emotionally, physically and evertything else "ally".
Before you know it, she'll be here and all your worries will be gone. Don't worry!
Saige is a so pretty! I can't wait to see her. And there's not a whole lot you need really. Diapers, wipes, clothes and a place to put her down to sleep. Those are the basics, everything else is just fluff ;)
Courtney,
I know this will not mean much, but I promise that the #2 kids grow twice as fast! You will be sleeping thru the night before you know it! And you will know what to do since you already have one, so you will soon get into a routine! Don't worry, it will be just fine!
Post a Comment