Just wanted to post a quick little update for anyone who isn't on facebook and doesn't know yet. She was born on March 30 at 12:40pm. She was 9lbs 11oz and 20 3/4 inches long. Everything went fine and she's a little sweetie. We love her tons. Colby's not too sure what to make of her. He just points at her when we ask him where is the baby. I'll post more about it all later when we are home, but for now enjoy a few pictures!
This was taken this morning, so she was still less than a day old. I love it when she actually has her eyes open!

Already a binky baby! I was surprised that she was able to keep it in her mouth, Colby took forever to learn how to keep the binky in.

Colby checking out his baby sister. He enjoys pointing at her, especially her face.

Me with Saige today.

Me with both of my babies!

18 comments:
oh, she is so beautiful!! can't wait to meet her!
She gorgeous! Congrats! Glad you gals are doing well!
congratulations! Wow, she weighted over 9 pounds! She is adorable.
I was expecting this post yesterday.
Yay! Congratulations! She's beautiful!!
OMG!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!! She is such a big girl, and soooooo cute! You totally just made me so EXCITED!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!
AND, I have that same night gown, and I can't wait to wear it!!!!
Congratulations!! She's adorable! You look so cute with your two little babies!!
Courtney, she is beautiful! I am so glad she is here and doing well! I can't wait to see more pictures.
Such a cute little girl. I'm glad she likes a binky! I bet Colby will love her so much as soon as he knows that she's here to stay. I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see more pictures!
That's great you were able to update the blog so soon. Love the photos of little (?) Saige. Such a beautiful baby, who has such an alert and grown-up look about her.
Best of all, she's my grandaughter.
(You look really great for just having had a baby.)
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, wow 2 kids now! She really has a precious face, especially the one where it's just you and her in the picture. If you are ever feeling stressed out, just think in your head, "just a couple weeks, and it will get better". Life is crazy at first, but then it settles down nicely.
Good job posting already. Congrats! Rest up as much as you can. I have a feeling you are going to be super busy for the next 6 months!
she is so cute! i love the pic of you with your babies :) you look great for just having a baby.
OMG,she so sweet n beautiful!! congrats...
Congrats! She is so beautiful. I am so glad that she made it here safely! I hope she lets you get some rest!
Oh my goodness Courtney, she's BEAUTIFUL!!
I can't wait to see some more pictures, after you're all settled at home of course!
Colby is such a sweetie, I'm sure he'll be such a great big brother.
Wow! Congrats Cortney, I can't believe you already had her, for me it seems like I just read your blog when you posted you were pregnant. Probably not the fastest 9 months for you but how wonderful you are at #2. I am really so happy for you! I love following your blog and keeping updated with you guys!
She is so adorable! I want to meet her so much! Congratulations again!
Post a Comment