Thursday, March 18, 2010

Playing in the Mud

The past few weeks we've gotten some warmer weather (well, above freezing is warmer around here!) so the snow all started to melt. It's mostly gone now. But a week ago we had lots of mud. Colby is lucky to have a dad willing to take him out and experience mud. There's no way I would have taken him out there on my own. I prefer my kid to be clean. But he really did have a good time, so I guess it's worth the clean up and laundry.


He was seriously so cute out there. I love that he stomps his feet and that he doesn't really enjoy getting his hands dirty. And just so you know I usually don't dress my kid in such unmatching clothes. (seriously, camo jacket, black pants, and blue boots! Who knows what I was thinking. )

6 comments:

JustJon said...

There's nothing wrong with unmatched clothes. I do it all the time.

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

What a CUTIE!!!! My girls wanted to watch the video over and over and clap for him every time. Sure wish we lived closer so our kids could play!

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

I also looked at your video, "First Snow", back in Oct. Ya'all have had such a long winter, and how much Colby has grown ! Loved him stomping in the mud. (p.s. - Colby's Dad wore nothing but unmatched clothes)

Rolene and David said...

Now that is just cute! I am completely with you about the whole keeping baby clean thing, it drives me nuts, luckily we have husbands that don't care! I love that he doesn't like to get too dirty, I think Clark would have sat down and enjoyed the squishiness. He is such a cutie! I'm excited to see baby #2, I'm sure you are too! :)

JoEllen said...

Oh my gosh. Love the mud video. He is so cute! I love when the weather warms up a little.

In our house, camo goes with everything! :)

Jessica said...

he is so cute! He really likes that stick.