FYI - This may be a TMI post, just so you're warned!
Well today is my due date and no baby yet. I went to the doctor today and I've definitely progressed since last week. Last week I was dilated 1cm and not effaced at all. This week I'm at 3cm, 50% effaced, and the doctor can feel her head (before this she was up so high he couldn't feel her). He's pretty sure I will go into labor sometime this week. I set up an induction for Friday if I don't go into labor by then. I really hope that I do, I'm scared to be induced, worried something will go wrong. I also had my doctor "strip my membranes" just in case that will help get things moving. With Colby my doctor did that and my labor started two days later. So we'll see if it helps. I feel much more uncomfortable and had some cramping yesterday and today, so hopefully she's on her way! I'm still nervous, but I'm so uncomfortable and tired of being pregnant that I just don't care any more. Hopefully I'll be posting her picture soon!
6 comments:
I'm excited for you! Don't be nervous, everything is going to go well! So excited to see a little Courtney! :)
Good luck!
Woo Hoo!!! that is exciting!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Good luck!!! Hopefully she will be here before you know it! So exciting! We can't wait to see pictures and hear about it either!
Hey Courtney, this is Beths sister. Not all inducements are bad.I was induce with my second child and it was heaven compared to the first so don't fear. Good luck.
Good luck!! I can't wait to see her precious little face!
(The end is so hard...I have big babies (like you) and carry them past my due dates (like you). I feel your pain. Hooray for inductions. At least there is an end in sight if she doesn't decide to come on her own.)
Post a Comment