Saturday, March 20, 2010

Late St. Patty's Day!


I'm a few days late on posting these but...

Happy St. Patty's Day!!

We didn't do anything for it, but I put Colby in his cute Lucky Boy shirt and made him take some pictures.


I had to take a couple of him with his green diaper on too. (yes we are using cloth diapers, and no I haven't given up and I don't plan on giving up. I really like them!)



Playing outside...we've had a couple days where the temp was around 50 degrees, so I've been taking Colby out to play. Now it's back around 30, so sad. We enjoyed it while it lasted.



This is the normal look I get from him when I take his picture.


But I managed to get a smile out of him once!


This pic is from a few weeks ago, but I thought I'd still share it. I decided one day to cut his hair pretty short. It has grown out some since I first cut it and I'm also too lazy to actually do his hair, so it rarely ever looks like this, but it was cute to have something different.
(he has an obsession with spoons lately. lol)



And for the grand finale.....

Me at 38weeks.
(sorry I had to make it black and white because the colors were weird and I couldn't handle it)


I still have had no progress. And this last time when I went to the doctor my belly measured 42cm. Holy Cow! I was kinda freaking out, by my doctor seemed to think this was fine. He just claimed that she hasn't dropped at all yet, so she's up really high making my belly bigger. At least this time I only gained 1 pound, instead of my normal 5. lol Hopefully she decides to come soon because I don't know how much longer I can be pregnant for. I just want to be done. I want to be able to roll over without it being a major athletic event for me (I really feel like it takes all my energy just to roll over). I want to walk and not waddle (I didn't understand why preg women waddle until now). I want my stretch marks to stop growing (I so hate stretch marks!). Anyways, other than my ever growing belly things are good around here. I do have a little cold right now that I'm hoping will be gone soon. I think Colby had a little bug the other day too because he wanted to be held for almost an hour straight and then fell asleep in my arms. He never ever does that, but it was so sweet. He also had a little temperature that night, but was fine the next morning. I have to admit that I really loved that little moment of hold him, since I wont have any time to do that once the baby is here.


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

Oh Courtney, I hope that sweet little girl makes her presence soon for your sake! I know the last part is hard, but do I have to say you still look beautiful! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby soon!

Beth said...

I'm surprised you were able to bend and take pics of Colby with the huge belly. I totally remember the feeling...it will be over soon. About rolling over in bed, I would have to catch my breathe after each time, it was seriously aw workout. The pics of Colby are very sweet. Loves

Lauren said...

i know what you mean about the rolling over! that was always sooo hard to do towards the end of my pregnancies. you look great and we are so excited for our new little niece to be born! can't wait to see pics of her.

JoEllen said...

Oh my goodness honey, you have a big belly! It doesn't look like the baby has dropped, but 42 cm? Wow! Colby was big, so I'm curious to see how big this little girl is!

Those pictures of your little man outside are ADORABLE! He is looking like such a big boy (and I love his green diaper.)

I too hate stretch marks. I hate people who don't get them. :) And I hate people who tell me that they're a badge of motherhood. Whatever! They're nasty and I can't wait to be resurrected so I don't have them anymore. :)

It's hard to walk normal when you feel like you fell onto the wrong end of a 2x4! You're almost done and I can't wait to see your new addition!!

Rachelle Underwood said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh, you look like you are going to pop, which you are. This is the most miserable part of pregnancy, you can hardly move! Loving the green diaper, looking like superman. I'm checking your blog frequently for news that the baby is finally here!

Emily said...

I love the shirt and green diaper! Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby. Wishing you a fast and painfree labor and delivery!

The Shirleys said...

I remember how much energy it took to roll over those last few weeks. Andy use to laugh at me because I would be breething heavy by the time I finally got situated in bed at night. I didn't think it was quite so funny!

We are excited to see pictures when the new one arrives. Good luck and I hope everything goes smoothly!

Whitney said...

I cant believe how old colby looks in his pictures! especially the ones of him in his little jeans! He was looking fly in those! haha love ya!