Just a few quick pics from Easter morning.
Kids with their Easter Baskets (so weird to now say kids!)

Colby checking everything out

The few seconds that he had his bunny ears on before riping them off. Also he went straight for the candy! He really is my child. :)

And little baby Saige with her bunny ears.
(Colby now tries to put them on her head every chance he gets)

15 comments:
Sooo precious, bunny ears and all. So cute, I can't stand it! Love the way you posed Saige with her little arms folded under her head. Can hardly wait to be there with them in 2 weeks.
SUCH A CUTE POST!!!!! I absolutely LOVE that last picture of Saige! How is your little guy adjusting to being a big brother?
Cute picture of Saige with her bunny ears on! I like the kids easter baskets too, where did you get them?
Yea! Welcome little Saige! Such a cute name for an adorable baby! She's beautiful and you look great. How is life with 2 kids?
That picture of Saige with the bunny ears is awesome! What a cute little family :)
Love your pictures. What a cute baby. She reminds me of Colby. I too love your baskets. Where did you get them. Love the bean bag too.
Oh mjy so so cute!! I know, it's weird to have multiple kids!
I love the bunny pic of Saige!
soo sweet. love those bunny ears.
If anyone checks back on this post, the baskets are from personalcreations.com
So sweet...
what a precious picture of saige wearing her bunny ears! and those easter baskets are so cute.
CUTE CUTE!! When are you going to write about going into labor!? I can't wait to hear about it!
Saige is SOOOOOOOO cute, and so is Colby. You and Mark make cute kids!
Those bunny ears are so stinkin adorable!!!! I love that colby tries to put them on her hahaha. I am surprised you were able to even get a picture of colby with them on! Jaxon would rip those off in seconds lol. You must be quick on the snapper of the camera. Anywho where did you get their cute Easter baskets?? They are super cute!
That last one of Saige is precious! You two make really pretty children.
Post a Comment