


I can hardly believe it but Saige is already two weeks old. I'm not sure how time went by so fast, but it did. She is such a sweet and cuddly baby. We feel so lucky she's a part of our family now.
We have been really lucky and had my parents here for a week and now Mark's mom is here for another week helping us out. It has made the transition so much easier. Colby loves having all the extra attention and he needs it right now. He's done pretty good with the change. He has it moments where he has a meltdown, but he's accepting Saige for the most part. He really enjoys stealing her binky, so I often see him walking around with a tiny pink binky in his mouth. He's getting better about it though. Sometimes he will just point to it and not steal it, so we're making progress. Occasionally he tries to step on her or put his feet in her face, but other wise he does ok. He also likes to rock her in her swing or car seat, but gets a little to wild and crazy! He will give her kisses, it's so cute!
Saige is a great baby, I feel lucky that she's so easy. She eats and sleeps and loves to be cuddled up. I usually only have to get up once or twice at night with her (well I stay up till 11 to feed her one last time). She went to the doctor yesterday and has gained past her birth weight. She is now 9lbs 14oz and is still 20 3/4in. Her cord fell off today so she got her first real bath tonight, she wasn't too sure about it. Sometimes she just enjoys laying by her self looking around at everything. She's a cutie and we love her.

13 comments:
She is just beautiful! I'm glad you're doing well and I'm happy she's such a sweet baby!
Those pictures are beautiful. What a cute baby. Congrats.
She is so adorable! And look at those good kissing lips! :) I'm glad she's been such a good baby for you!
Thats great that she's such a good baby. The pics are super cute and I just love the rolls on her arms and legs!!
She is adorable Courtney. I remember when I brought Khorben home and Khy always wanted to poke his eyes. Kids are funny but before you know it they will be playing together. So happy for your family.
She is adorable Courtney. I remember when I brought Khorben home and Khy always wanted to poke his eyes. Kids are funny but before you know it they will be playing together. So happy for your family.
These are so stinking cute. I love them! I'm so glad she's an easy baby. That's how Kate was and made things so much better!
So so so cute! I'm glad she's such a great baby! She's beautiful!
So so so cute! I'm glad she's such a great baby! She's beautiful!
She is adorable! The pictures are super cute! She looks like Colby. :) It makes a difference when you have a good baby, and the transition from one kid to two! So happy for you and your family. Hope that it continues to be great and easy!
She really is such a beautiful little girl!
As an aside - my kid is always telling me "good job" about something or other. Before he was really talking, he would totally clap when we put our shoes on, or something else that he was trying to accomplish. It really is so funny!
she is so beautiful! i love her lips!
so pretty! wish we lived close. give her lots of extra kisses.
Post a Comment