I'm not sure if you got my email, but I can't find pictures for all the warmers I have, so... what do you decorate your house like. (Colors, styles, etc.) I need to send you your warmer before your baby gets here!!! Email me at melissa@myperfectscents.com
We just took Whitney sledding today for the first time...she loved it too. Colby went down by himself really well. We have the same sled as you guys too. You guys still have a ton of snow...I hope you're not snowed in when the baby decides to get here.
We just took Whitney sledding today for the first time...she loved it too. Colby went down by himself really well. We have the same sled as you guys too. You guys still have a ton of snow...I hope you're not snowed in when the baby decides to get here.
How cute! I wish sometimes that there was more snow here so jaxon could play in it. He loves the stuff. Colby didnt even try to get out or anything. He did awesome!!
12 comments:
Adorable!
I can't believe he stayed in the sled going over that big bump! What a cutie!! (I love his picture on your sidebar too. His face is just adorable.)
ahaha thats awesome! stick that kid on a snowboard and he will make it to the Olympics
Future member of the Minnesota Olympic Bobsled team! Love that cute little chuckle. Love that boy.
he's a brave little boy!
Those videos are so cute. Do you still have a lot of snow? Hope you are feeling well this last little bit!
I miss sledding! Colby did super with his balancing. I love how kids can play outside until long after they are frozen and still want to play.
Colby did great with his Valentines card too!
I'm not sure if you got my email, but I can't find pictures for all the warmers I have, so... what do you decorate your house like. (Colors, styles, etc.) I need to send you your warmer before your baby gets here!!! Email me at melissa@myperfectscents.com
love the video! that is a massive amount of snow. is it still snowing like that? your baby bump looks so cute. you are so close!
We just took Whitney sledding today for the first time...she loved it too. Colby went down by himself really well. We have the same sled as you guys too. You guys still have a ton of snow...I hope you're not snowed in when the baby decides to get here.
We just took Whitney sledding today for the first time...she loved it too. Colby went down by himself really well. We have the same sled as you guys too. You guys still have a ton of snow...I hope you're not snowed in when the baby decides to get here.
How cute! I wish sometimes that there was more snow here so jaxon could play in it. He loves the stuff. Colby didnt even try to get out or anything. He did awesome!!
Post a Comment