LoVe DaY
a day full of....
flowers,

making cards,


(Colby's masterpiece)
presents,

and lots of KISSES!!!
(Colby's real valentines day card to everyone, made with a little help from mom. The thing in the middle is supposed to be a heart made with the sides of his hands and his pinkie curled down if that makes sense.)
And now on to the ever growing
Baby Bump:
Yes it's getting big. Really big and I'm getting uncomfortable. It's so hard to believe that in 6 short weeks our little girl will be here. I'm getting excited! I feel like this time my stomach is much more pointy than last time. Strange. Everything has been going fine, and my doctor check ups have been good too. She is active, but her movements are so much softer and gentle than Colby was. So maybe she'll be a calm cuddly baby. :)



11 comments:
I love both masterpieces. Very cute!
You are getting so close! Your baby bump is cute. You are seriously only baby. Take it easy. I do remember being uncomfortable at the end, as well. I hope she is a big cuddler (is that a word?), that's the best!
you look so cute! Colby is getting so big and he is too cute walking in the snow. I can't wait to see baby girl!
The ointment I used is A+D Ointment with Zinc Oxide. We got it at Walmart.
Oh my gosh, your baby belly is getting big! But seriously, the rest of you? Not so big! How did you stay so tiny?
Colby's valentine's cards are too cute! I love sending out cards (as you know) but I love it even more when my kiddos can help! Good job mom!
Thanks Colby for such a precious valentines card. What a sweetheart! Love his shirt. So excited to see my little grandaughter is growing so big. Can hardly wait to see her. The top of her quilt is all done. Ready to put it all together and quilt. You are looking great,mama. Beautiful roses from Mark.
Cute pictures, Courtney! And great job, Colby! I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and I'm excited to see your little girl!
CUTE CUTE Belly!!
You look great! You're so skinny everywhere but your round belly!
Thanks for the $5 dinner website! I am going to share it! It looks great!
Miss you tons! And still trying to figure out when to visit. I miss that little boy and can't wait to meet my new niece. And you are absolutely glowing. :)
You look great Courtney! I am happy you guys had a good Valentines Day. I especially like Colby's painting :)
Post a Comment