Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sledding

Colby had his first chance this season to go sledding yesterday. All bundled up and ready to go!
There is a pretty good hill from our front door down to the driveway, so Mark carved out a little path and took Colby down it a few times.
Near the end there is a little bit of a jump almost. Looks fun!
All done and look at that face!
Here's a little video clip of one of their times going down and then Mark was just pulling Colby around on the sled.




Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Jessica said...

that looks fun. Colby looks so cute all bundled up.

Emily said...

So fun!

Beth said...

Mark looks like he's having almost as much fun as Colby. :) If it snows again here, we are going to take Whitney. Good job bundling Colby up, I'm surprized he is able to move at all in the video.

Edwards. said...

That is too cute! I love how he is draging his little hand and trying to eat the snow! So much fun and what great memories!

JoEllen said...

Oh my gosh, eat your heart out! What a little Minnesota snow baby (and I love your dog running around too. Akira is too cute.) Colby looks like he loves sledding, and who wouldn't? Someone to pull you up the hill, and hold you so you don't dive head first into the snow, perfect!

It's funny to hear you guys walking on the snow, because it's not soft. It's crunchy, frozen, I forgot...

Lauren said...

wow! you guys get a LOT of snow! how fun for colby. loved the video.

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Love the photos and video! Colby looks so warm and bundled up in his snowsuit.

sylvia said...

So much fun! It's nice that you have a good hill in your own front yard. I'm excited to take the girls sledding for the first time.

Emily said...

So I checked out the Phil & Teds and, you're right, they are expensive. I did find this link http://www.cheapstingybargains.com/132983/phil-teds-graffiti-sport-stroller/
Do know if it's still correct though.
Maybe you can use some of your tax return for one?... and your bday and christmas presents.
Also, I think I'm just going to get a double stroller. I just don't run enough.

Jill said...

That looks like so much fun! And Colby looks adorable all bundled up!