This past Friday, Mark and I both had the day off so we went to the Guadalupe River. It was so nice to get outside, it seems like it's been way too long for us. Akira was in heaven of course. She loves to run and swim, plus she gets to drink all the water she wants all day long (she's obessesed with drinking water for some strange reason). So we ate our lunch when we got there and then soon ran into the Wirthlins (he's in Mark's class). So we ended up hanging out with them and their fun kids for most of the day. When we first got there we were going to take some sweet pictures, but then our camera battery died after these first two pics. I was sure that the battery was charged, but oh well. Good thing I brought my other camera so I could get a few other good pics.
Mark was taking pictures of me, so here's one of them. I hate taking pictures by myself, I always feel weird but oh well.

This is the Guadalupe River

Here's some more fun pics of our river trip:



4 comments:
Court it sounds like you had a lot of fun. Too bad your camera battery died..I hate when that happens!
I love all your adventures! And of course the animal pictures! You have such a photogenic animals!
It was so great seeing you this weekend! Thanks for coming and hanging out and for the fun surprise! I miss San AntoniO!
We were all just saying how we need to join you guys for a big family campout on the river -- since you know the good places. That's a pretty picture of you Courtney. Say a prayer for Brian O. He got an eye injury during a basketball game and will be having surgery tomorrow (Wed.)
You guys always have something fun to do! Im jealous I am so hot right now...even though its really not too hot to anyone else. I am tempted to buy a plastic little pool and sit in it lol. How are you?
Post a Comment