Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's Mothers Day


Just wanted to say a little something special about my mom. I'm so thankful for the mom I am blessed with, I know life would not be the same without her. She's done so much for me, I will never be able to repay her.

I'm glad she never gave up on me, especially since I was such a bratty little kid. I've been told that I would yell and get into arguments with her when I was just 2 years old. Not sure how she put up with me, but I'm glad she did.

I look so sweet and innocent, but my mom knows the truth! I know someday I'll probably be blessed with a little one just like me. (that will be my payback!)
Anyways, she's wonderful and such an amazing example to me. I am lucky! Love you mom!!!




I also have to say I have a wonderful mother-in-law. I always hear horror stories about other peoples in-laws and I just think how I am so blessed to have Mark's wonderful family that loves me as their own. She is always willing to do anything for us and is such a loving person.

5 comments:

JoEllen said...

I love your little kid picture! It is so sweet!! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. You are a great mama to your three darling fuzzy babies!

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Courtney -- I loved your mother's day tributes! I just got off Emily's site and read hers and right after that, got onto yours, and again feel very touched and blessed to have not only wonderful daughters , but the best daughter-in-law in the whole world, who I feel totally comfortable around and love more and more each day. Thanks!

Jenny Ricks said...

You were the cutest toddler ever!

Jessica said...

such a cute picture of you.

Beth said...

Court you are such a good person and a wonderful friend. I'm glad your mom did such a great job of taming your inner BRAT!