Monday, May 19, 2008

Tagged!

So my friend Beth tagged me to do this litte thingy. And I keep telling her I am going to do it so here it is. This is just for you Beth!!



1. What were you doing 10 years ago?


I was 15 and finishing my sophmore year of high school in California. Wishing I was 16 so I could drive and date. :)





2. Five things on your to-do list.




  • Vacuum


  • Unpack from my trip home


  • Fold landry that has been sitting in the basket all weekend. opps :)


  • Blog about my trip home


  • Upload pictures


3. Snacks I enjoy





  • Candy


  • String cheese


  • Pretzels


  • PB&J sandwhich


4. What would I do if I was suddenly a billionaire?



I would buy the land in Colorado that my grandparents used to live on and build a nice house on it. I would start my own animal shelter and rescue stray animals. I would also travel with my husband to eastern Europe and go back to Mexico again. I would pay off our student loans and my sisters student loans. Then take my whole family on an amazing vacation! I'm sure I can think of more things, but that's good enough for now.



5. Three bad habits.





  • Leaving my clean landry in the dryer or basket


  • Being a pack rat and never throwing stuff away


  • Not having enough patience


6. Five places I've lived.





  • Vacaville, CA


  • Grand Junction, CO


  • Provo, UT


  • Providence, RI


  • San Antonio, TX


7. Five jobs that I've had.





  • Target


  • Payless


  • Humane Society


  • Receptionist at BYU


  • Vet Tech at animal hospital


8. Five things that people don't know about me





  • I love shoping at Target, if I don't go once a week I feel like I'm going to miss some great deal


  • If I could I would have several more dogs and maybe another cat. (Someday when i have a house!)


  • I hate cooking and thinking of things to make for dinner.


  • I really don't like cake or ice cream, but will eat it occasionally and it has to be vanilla.


  • I hate getting up early, but have had to get used to it for my job.


  • BONUS: I'm pregnant :)


I hate tagging people so I wont do that, if you want to do this go for it. :)





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree Target is the best! I have worked there twice now, I get bored with Brandon in school so much (before Dallin came) so I went back to work there at nights for the fun of it. Must be a past employee thing, ha ha.

Anonymous said...

LOL. When you were 15, you had ME to drive you around! HA ha!