...to the river. Yesterday we went back to Guadalupe River State Park and it was a perfect day. This time Mark's friend Aaron and his little boy Gunner came with us. We had a little bar-b-que and floated around in the river. Akira floated around in the river in our little boat some of the time and swam a lot too.

Gunner eventually liked the water somewhat, espcially when he found all the little rocks that he could throw at the dog. Akira equally enjoyed playing with all the rocks.



This river is one of the best rivers to play in because there are really shallow parts and then you can swim and find a little deeper area. The river is so clear and the bottom is just lots of little tiny rocks. We love coming here and had a really fun time again. Most likely we will be back again this summer, cuz we are addicted. :)


7 comments:
What a lucky dog you have! She gets to lead all sorts of cool adventures. Looks like you had fun.
I just read on your profile that you're expecting a baby! congratulations!
Congrats on your BABY!!! how did I just find this out?!
I wish I was your dog too, she does get to do all sorts of fun stuff!
oh let us know when ya'll are going again. we would love to join you. we are for sure planning a trip up sometime this summer.
That looks like Gunnar! I didn't know you knew the Smiths! How bout that.
Congratulations on your baby.
It looks so beautiful there! You guys are always having such great outdoor adventures! Also, congrats on being pregnant I am so happy for you!!!!
I want to take up that addiction-it looks so beautiful! Hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment