Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Can't put the camera down...

So these are just some cute pictures of my babies I took today. I had a half day at work and since it's cloudy right now that means good picture taking. I know I'm a little crazy about my animals but I can't help it. These are just taken on our balcony, nothing special.
Akira:



















Callie:













Butters:













This is my life... :)

10 comments:

Jenny Ricks said...

Cute pictures! I wish more people who owned animals did as good as a job of training them and giving them the attention they need as you do. We have a girl in our neighborhood who bought a puppy and now that it has grown up she seems to have lost interest in it. I feel sorry for the dog because she leaves it out in the garage and it just sits and barks. I keep thinking, "Courtney would be so mad!"

Lauren said...

oh i love that one of callie! were these taken with your new camera? what kind of camera did you get?

Jill said...

These pictures look awesome - I am so impressed! I especially like the picture of Callie.

JoEllen said...

Love, love, love the pictures of your babies! I love Butter's eyes in the last one! :)

Beth said...

Cute pics. I like the collars on the cats. I like what you did with the pics at the top of your blog...you'll have to show me how to do that sometime.

Hillery said...

Always a new look on the blog - I love it! Your pictures are great - must be the photographer! :)

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

I love your animal photos! They could win a contest. Dad got a big laugh out of that photo of Akira that was on your old header. Love your new header too. love, Mom E.

Jamie Smith said...

Wow, I LOVED the pictures! So I may have asked this already, what type camera do you have? You take amazing pictures! I guess it helps you have such great animals to take pictures of too!

It was great seeing you this weekend! I miss hanging out at card night all night why you make cute cards for your animals!

sylvia said...

awesome pictures! So cute! I love seeing pics of your babies (so does avery)!

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming that Ty still holds the title for Worst Basketball Player Ever