*Cruising along furniture.
*Climbing on furniture
*Letting go and trying to balance (sometimes for more than 5 seconds!)
*Crawling faster
*Has two teeth
*Sometimes will wave and say bye bye
*Loves to climb on and "pet" the dog (petting consists more of hitting the dogs head as hard as he can yet Akira just lays there)
*Gets so excited when he sees the cats (and now they run from him)
These are a couple photos I took today out on the property. It was cloudy today, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Though he still was squinting a lot so I got a lot of squinty eyes and scrunched up noses! Still very cute.
True farm boy...he found this piece of grass and was chewing on it for a while.
And one last one of Akira loving all of the space to run and explore. Sometimes she just lays out in the sunshine.

11 comments:
Colby looks sooo grown up and cute standing up against that building. I know your mom is thinking the same I am, seeing that peeling paint --lead poisoning! I'm glad he focused on chewing the grass, and not the peeling paint. Love the photos--keep them coming!(He'll be walking at 9 months, like his Dad.)
I can't believe he can stand on his own already! Laila still can't crawl! I know what to get him for his birthday, SpongeBob stuff!
So cute. You are brave to do whites. I have a hard time not blowing them. I wish I lived there. I would be taking pictures all day. Good job!!
Oh my goodness he is getting so big and he is sooo cute! I love the pics! Glad you are liking Minnesota!
The pictures are gorgeous! What a big boy standing all by himself. I can't believe he is cruising around furniture at 8 months! Wow!! I love the peeling paint, it makes for beautiful pictures! :)
Jazmin is totally jealous and wishes she had all that space to run and romp in. We're not short on sunshine, but backyard space is a little sparse.
I love the picture of him sitting in the grass!! He is starting to look more like a little toddler. Cute, cute pictures!
great backgrounds. I love the pictures and I love colby. he is so cute.
I love the picture of him with the hat on backwards!So cute. Jackson is starting to get to the stage where he wants me near him all of the time too. It makes me feel good but can be a hassle! You asked when he got his teeth... he has his two bottom and they came in around 6 months.
I miss him so much! You too of course, but you don't change too much over the course of a few months. :) Cute pictures. How's the house working out?
What? First of all, you now live in a completely different world. How fun for you! And where did Colby go? I can't believe he is scooting along on furniture. And what camera do you have? You take the BEST pictures!
These pictures are so adorable! I love his facial expression!!! It just screams...mom I am too cool for a pictures lol.
Post a Comment