Thursday, July 23, 2009

Goodbye TEXAS...Hello MINNESOTA!

So we have left our home in Texas and are now officially in Minnesota. We actually got here about a week ago, but we now finally have internet. I will update more tomorrow once I get some more pictures on here. But for now I will leave you with this picture that has been a part of our Minnesota adventure!




PS-The first couple days we were here the high was around 55 degrees!! After that it was anywhere from 75-80. And we usually get afternoon/evening thunderstorms. :) We love you Texas but we love Minnesota weather much more ... so far!!

5 comments:

Beth said...

Wow, When I talked to youI had no idea you were there yet. We'll have to talk more on the phone about it. The weather sounds great...I hope you like the winters, I hear it gets really cold!!

Lauren said...

glad you made it safely to minnesota. mom told us all about the bats in your house! how scary. did you catch that one under the bucket?

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Glad you finally have internet. When I clicked on the photo to enlarge it, that bat looked really freaky. He's got his mouth open and is glaring at you, probably hissing too. Hope Mark has got that wood stove opening all sealed off. Looking forward to seeing more photos. Love to all.

Jenny Ricks said...

Glad you guys made it safe! I didn't even know what that picture was until I read the comments-- crazy!!

The Shirleys said...

That is a freaky looking bat! I am so glad you haven't seen any more. I think I would have gone to a hotel too.

I am glad you are having some good weather. We liked Texas too, but we don't miss the hot and hotter weather!!