Sunday, July 1, 2007

My Birthday Week!

So this year my birthday just happens to be 7-7-07, kinda crazy...and will only happen this once. So Mark decided that we needed to celebrate my birthday for 7 days. So today kicked off the celebrations. Mark wanted to start with a bang I guess because he really wanted me to open my present today, so I did. He got me a new camera!!!! It is so awesome to have a new one, my old one was about to die. Even though I know he got the camera partially for himself. :) Today we have just been taking pictures and trying to figure everything out about it. So far this has been a great birthday, and I can't wait for the next 6 days. Here's a few pictures of me opening my present (taken with my old camera of course).


This one is of Akira at the dog park...

I'll keep ya'll posted on how the rest of the week goes!

5 comments:

The Porters said...

well happy late birthday then! :) You are too cute! I need to take more pictures with my camera. I just get lazy. Oh well, So what else did he get you? Ps...Brian would never be that creative, you are lucky lol!

The Porters said...

i mean early birthday I am a dork sorry lol

Lyssa Beth said...

That is such a cute idea! your husband is creative and sweet! I'm really jealous cause i want a new camera!! Mark should talk to Joe...anyways, keep up the posts, I want to know what you get each day...7 crazy days!!

Jamie Smith said...

What a cool birthday! Maybe you can celebrate it with Tony Parker and Eva when they get married! I want a new camera too!

The Blaisdell Family said...

That is way cool about your birthday. I would be living it up to!!! And I agree with you...Red Robin is by far the best place to eat. I love it too! Since your birthday isn't until tomorrow, Hope you have a great one and Happy Birthday!!