Thursday, July 5, 2007

The birthday week continues...

Just a little update on how my week is going. On Monday night I got home from work and Mark took me to Red Robin. One of my most favorite places to eat. I love that place! I got my free birthday burger and even splurged on a strawberry lemonade. So yummy!!
Here I am at Red Robin

Here's the strawberry lemonade (see all the real strawberries!)

The next day Mark gives me a present, check out the nice wrapping job...

I opened it and there was candy!!! I am a candy fanatic, I love eating candy and ususally don't get to eat very much thanks to the fact that I'm married to a future dentist. :)

Then on Wednesday we went to see the Transformer movie. It was pretty good and but I've decided that I hate movie theaters. I had someone kicking my chair the whole time and then the guy next to me had such strong cologne on that it was making me sick. At least the actual movie was good though.

Now for today...we decided to splurg and get the Guitar Hero II for Xbox 360. We've been wanting to get it, and finally decided to just do it. So happy birthday to me!! We've been playing it all afternoon. It's so much fun, it was kinda hard to get used to at first, but now I love it!
Here's I am playing for the first time...concentrating very hard

Thats all for now!

2 comments:

The Porters said...

that game is so addicting! I feel like a zombie when I play it!

Lauren said...

yeah, that's a typical Mark wrapping job. lol. dan wants to come play that game!