Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The life of a spoiled dog...

The other night we got home late after being gone for a while and Mark let Akira come up on the couch for a little bit. She is usually not allowed on the couch, but occasionally she gets special treatment. So once on the couch she made herself right at home and fell asleep. She just looked too cute so I couldn't make her get off and then I had to take a picture...or two. :) She is so spoiled, but she's such an awesome dog that we can't help it. So these are just some pictures I took of her, since more than half of my pictures are of my animals. I can't help it though.


I also liked this picture of Akira and Callie just hanging out on my balcony of the apartment.

Callie is probably trying to figure out how she can chase all the birds in this picture. I love my animals, they are the best. Now Mark will probably make fun of me for posting this, but oh well. Don't worry there will be plenty more to come of my crazy animals. Thats all for now!

1 comment:

Blair's said...

Your animals are so cute. You guys are just like us. Even our christmas pictures has to have the dogs in them. They will be a lot harder this year with Khylind in them too. My mom just loves her boxer.