Sunday, July 15, 2007

Best Swimming Hole

This past Saturday Mark and I took a trip to a place called Hamilton Pool. I will just say that this palce was amazing. Better than we ever expected. Unfortually dogs were not allowed, so Akira had to stay home. Bummer, but at least we were lucky that Jill was nice enough to take her out for us. (Thanks Jill!!) Check out the pictures we took, it's easier than me trying to explain what it looked like.






This place was so sweet. Especially if you like to swim. There is a short trail that leads from the parking lot to the pool, and when I first saw the falls I felt like I was on a tropical island or something. The water was nice, not too cold. We will for sure be taking another trip sometime soon.

2 comments:

Jill said...

That place looks awesome! Quintin and I are definitely heading up there soon. Akira was also so good. She is such a sweet dog.

Jenni said...

so I snooped around and found your blog! It was fun meeting you tonight! Check out our blog: konkle.blogspot.com and hopefully you will see us at church sometime soon :)