Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Nothing Going On...

So nothing much is going on these days. Just working all the time and watching Mark studying for the boards. I've been scrapbooking like crazy and thats about it. I usually can only do a page or two here and there, but this past week or so I have been doing several pages each day. It' been crazy. I hate the weather right now and I just feel like complaining, so you all get to read about it. I really hate how it is hot and sunny and then a min later it is raining. It really bothers me. I also hate it when it rains because then it is ten times more humid. Yuck!! It's supposed to be summer and all I want is warm sunny weather so I can go to the pool and so that we can take the dog to the river. I hope this weekend is nice so that we can actually do something.
Ok now I can stop complaining, I feel better now. So since I haven't been doing anything I just thought I would put up some older pictures that I have. Nothing too interesting, oh well. Enjoy!
These are from when we went camping on the beach in Feb.


Yes my dog has a hoodie for when it's cold!

We went and saw the Wreckers play a couple months ago


Some Seaworld Pics...these are our nieces...too cute I love them!


2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so sick of the weather too! I hope you get some sun this weekend and good job scrapbooking!

Lyssa Beth said...

Your nieces are so cute! And I've been finally able to start scrapping again! I've pretty much done those stupid file folders! Well I hate the weather here too but at least when it rains, it cools you down!