So we dated for about 1 year then Mark popped the question. Of course I said yes and then 5 months later we were married...


We went on our honeymoom to Isla Mujeres, Mexico...which was so beautiful and relaxing.

We loved it and then we had to return to our normal life which for us is Mark going to Dental School and Me returning to my job as a veterinary tech for an animal hospital. We have a dog named Akira. She is a 2 year old boxer with lots of energy! Our cat is Callie, she's spends most of her time sleeping or trying to play with Akira.

We love them and they make our life interesting. We usually spend our free time outdoors with our dog. We love going to the river and to the beach with her. So that's us...
3 comments:
I really like your blog Courtney! I love these things. It is a fun way to keep up with everyone's life. I'll check back often!
I love your wedding picture of your rings. Don't ask me why I'm obsessed with Wedding pictures, I just am, and I'm jelous you actually had someone that knew how to take Great pictures! Your blog looks great!
Your husband looks like he could be related to my husband!
Post a Comment