Saige turned 7 months the day before Halloween. She's such a sweet baby. I didn't really do any "real" pictures of her for when she turned 7 months mostly because I was busy getting pics of them in their costumes. So these are a few pictures that were taken close to the end of October.
And at the end of this post there are a few pictures of Colby and Saige together. I managed to get a few good ones of them this month! So exciting since most of the time one of them is crying or trying to run away from me.
A little about Saige at 7 months:
Loves eating solid food
(has had: sweet potatoes, butternut squash, green beans, apples, pears, bananas, peaches, rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, baby mum mum (rice crackers), baby cereal pieces)
Gets mad and screams at me when I don't feed her fast enough
Rolls all over the place now, I will find her half way across the room and I didn't even see her do it.
She now enjoys being on her tummy much more
She is ticklish
Started saying Mama (well making ma sounds), not sure if she really gets it yet, but she tends to say it when I'm not with her or I walked away from her. (Colby was all surprised when she said mama one day, he just pointed at her with a big grin and said mama)
She is constantly moving/ jumping when I'm holding her, she likes to stand with me holding her so she can bounce up and down.
Went for her first wagon ride (10/3)
Takes her binky out all the time and can sometimes put it back in
Took a bottle for the first time (pumped milk) and she did really good with it.
Puts her arm out to the side to support when sitting so she falls less
Sits up by herself in the bath tub
Takes two really good naps and falls asleep by her self, a short cat nap in the evening that is harder for her to fall asleep for, and we are still working on night time.
Colby & Saige
(This one just made me laugh)

2 comments:
I love the head picture of Colby and Saige it is adorable! In my room, I have pictures of my sisters and I since we were kids to the present day. It's always fun to look at and see how much we have grown up.
Oh what a couple of little cutie cutes! I'm glad she's enjoying her tummy more, maybe she'll crawl soon!
Post a Comment