Sunday, November 28, 2010

Colby is 2 years old today!

Today is Colby's 2nd Birthday. Happy birthday to my favorite little boy! I'm really at a loss of what to say. I'm just so thankful for this sweet boy who made me a mom two years ago. I can hardly even remember my life without him. He has his moments but they are soon forgotten when I feel his little arms wrapped around my legs. Love that kid!

We had a little birthday celebration over the weekend with just us. Very low key just cake and presents. I think he had a good time!

Happy Birthday Colby!!

He's a fan of Toy Story so we had to get him the cake!

"Blowing" up balloons










This video is a little long, it's mostly for the family who isn't here to celebrate with us. The best part is the beginning when he's blowing out his candles. Oh and we did sing happy birthday to him but I decided to edit that part out to spare everyone me singing happy birthday straight into the camera. haha




13 comments:

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

Happy Birthday Colby!!!! Time has gone by so fast, I can't believe he is already 2! The party looks like so much fun for him and the cake looked delicious!

Rolene and David said...

Happy Birthday Colby! What a cutie!

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Love this post and video. Just what this Grammy needed after missing these kiddos while celebrating Thanksgiving. Grandpa and I will look at this at least once a day. Thanks for posting!

Mallory said...

I love how Saige tries to get his toy when he's not looking and how he just pushes it away from her. haha! He looks adorable with his cake. Happy Birthday Buddy! See you soon!

Jenny Ricks said...

I can't believe it has already been two years! That cake is great! Happy birthday big guy!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday!! Love all the pics

Emily said...

Happy birthdy Colby! I love his smile in the first picture, so cute!

JoEllen said...

I was thinking about you actually...Thanksgiving...being big and round...

Happy Birthday to Colby!! What a big boy he is. I love watching him blow out his candles. He's way into it!!
I love how he's so excited to open his little action figures. Boys are just boys!!

and of course a birthday is not complete unless someone is chewing on wrapping paper.

You're kids really are just super cute.

Lauren said...

happy birthday colby! it's hard to believe he's already two. we can't wait to see ya'll!

sylvia said...

He's already 2?! He's really starting to look like a grown kid. Happy birthday Colby!

Cody Mafatu said...

haha lucky guy got to blow em out twice :)

Martins said...

Wow, Colby looks so grown up! What a cute kid. Bailey's into Toy Story also, she loves Buz Lightyear. I hope all is going well. Merry Christmas!