Better late than never right? I know Halloween was almost two weeks ago but I just wanted to show off these two cuties of mine. They were both dragons this year. I found Colby's costume at Old Navy and then went searching eBay for a girly dragon so that Saige could match with Colby. Colby loved wearing his costume and Saige was ok with it, she was never upset about being in it but she didn't really smile much while wearing it. Even if she didn't like it she sure was a cute little dragon. Colby was excited about dragons because we had just bought "How to train your dragon" on DVD. So here are a bunch of pictures of them in their dragon costumes!


Getting a picture of these two together is almost impossible. But with a little bribing of Colby with candy we got a few. I couldn't pick just one. :)
Since our house is out of town a little ways and our neighbors are not very close, we went into a neighborhood closer to town. It was the perfect little circle. Just enough houses for us. By the time we had gone around the circle both kids were ready to go. But it was so much fun for Colby. He loved it. He would run from house to house, stopping occasionally to peek in his treat bucket. He would ring doorbells or try to knock on the doors. By the end he was trying to say trick or treat and thank you after hearing me say it for him at each house. When we would leave each house he'd yell "bye" to them. It was so cute. We all had a lot a fun! I can't wait for next year when they both will be running from house to house.





12 comments:
How dang cute they are. I just love the way old navy costumes fit. Cant believe you found a girl one too.
How precious! The cutest little dragons ever. Great pictures.
They look so cute in their costumes!
So cute!! I love how saige in a couple pictures has her bottom lip sticking out lol! Colby is growing up to be so handsome! Love the costumes.
Cute custumes! I bet Saige was a little harder to carry with all that extra fluff :)
I just love Saige sitting in her dragon costume. It looks like you just plopped her there and she can't move, like she's too plushy. It's super cute!!
I can't believe how big Colby is. You really get a good idea of his height on your family picture. Boy is he getting tall!!
cute kids :) I love kids in Halloween costumes! They look so cute as matching dragons.
how adorable are those dragons!?
I can't stop laughing at Saige in her costume. She's just an adorable blob. I love it. Glad you had fun!
Aww... they are such cute dragons. I love that they both have such clear blue eyes. So cute!!
Oh my goodness, I absolutely LOOOOVE those costumes. They are so dang cute!
Glad they had fun they are such cute little dragons.
They are the cutest little dragons! My favorite picture is the 2nd to last one of the two of them on the stone steps - the look on their faces is awesome.
Post a Comment