Monday, July 19, 2010

Three Months

Saige is now 3 months old. (She actually turned 3 months old on June 30, but I'm just now getting around to posting about it) I just wanted to post a few quick pictures of her at this age before she is 4 months and I will want to do another post then. She is doing great. Growing and getting cuter!




8 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

She is SO CUTE!
Those pictures are amazing. She's got the same eyes as her brother.
What camera do you have and do you use photo-editing software? They are awesome!

JoEllen said...

Courtney - she is really beautiful! I love that little tuft of hair on the top of her head! It's totally awesome.

Scottkids said...

She is beautiful!!!

Beth said...

What a pretty little girl. She is getting so big so fast.

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

What awesome photos of sweet Saige! They look professional. I like the writing on them.

Lauren said...

cute photos! she is so beautiful!

The Porters said...

Look at those beautiful big eyes! She looks like her cute brother! I cant believe she is already that old. Time is going so fast lol.

The Shirleys said...

It looks like you have had such a fun summer! I love the pictures of Saige. She is so darling!

YOur kids both have such beautiful blue eyes.