So once again I am extremely behind on posting this. Saige turned 4 months old on July 30. She's growing up so fast! Just a few pictures of her and some random facts about her at this age. We love our little girl!
Stats from her doctors appointment on 8/5:
Weight: 19lbs 3oz (off the chart)
Height: 25 inches (75%)
Head: 16 1/2 inches
She's still such a big baby. she mostly wears 6-12 month clothes but even some of those are too small. For reference Colby weighed 17.5 lbs at this age and was in the 90%. So she's crazy off the charts. She has the biggest chunky thighs and big booty! Barely any pants fit her, so she pretty much wears ones, rompers, or just a dress. A few other things about her at this age:
Grabs at everything (toys, my hair, my clothes, her brother, the remote)
Likes to pull her binky out of her mouth and hang on to it
Smiles like a crazy girl
Coos and gurgles like there's no tomorrow
Hates being on her tummy (I try to help her like it, but so far it's not working)
Has laughed a few times, mostly at Colby being crazy or laughing
Doesn't roll or even try to yet (she did roll two days after turning 4 months old, but that will be a part of next months post)
Loves to lay on her play mat and grab at her toys (fave ones are the monkey and rhino)
Is starting to enjoy the Jumperoo (not as much as Colby did though)
Good at taking naps
Sleeps one 5-6 hour stretch at night(usually but not always) then is eating every 2-3 hours after that, so not really sleeping through the night very well but it's probably my fault since she's still in my room and I end up bringing her to bed with me when she wakes up at night.
Has really started to notice and stare at the animals
Lunges for her binky
Kicks and goes crazy when she sees me and I'm about to pick her up
Cries if she sees me leave the room (she's done it a few times for Mark too)
Watches everything Colby does
Likes toys and will grab them and pull them towards her mouth
Doesn't like to stay in one place for long, I spend a lot of time walking around with her
8 comments:
Wow she is a chunk! I think she may even have Jackson beat on weight at that age :) What a cutie. I love all of the pictures but my favorite is the second to last one! So darling!
Haha, she is a chunker! I love it. She is so darling. I love all the pictures.
She's so cute! I can't believe she's already 4 months old!
She has the best facial expressions and she really knows how to work those rolls!
She's beautiful!
I LOVE chunky babies!! They're so cute and squishy!
she is such a cutie!! love the photos!
Finally, more Saige pictures. Love them (and her). Keep them coming. Can't get enough of her and Colby. She's a cutie. Love her smile. Can hardly wait to get to hold her again.
she is so cute. love the rolls.
Post a Comment