Last week when my sister Mallory was here visiting us we took a trip to this little animal park that is just down the road from us. It turned out to be a pretty neat place.
I'm sorry for my filming abilities, they weren't the best in this video. I was also trying to take pictures at the same time and I had Saige on me in the baby carrier. Hopefully no one gets motion sick watching this. lol
4 comments:
Colby is such a little BOY and soooo cute!!
(How can you carry Saige around in a carrier? She is so big!? Haha!! That girl needs to start walking!)
That place is really neat. It looks like a lot of fun. If we ever come to visit you'll have to take us there.
What a fun video! I loved seeing Colby feeding the camel and hearing him laugh. Now, we need a recent video of Saige.
i love colby feeding the camel! so cute! that place looks really neat.
Post a Comment