oh my goodness! Look at all those rolls! They are so cute! I can't believe how much saige has grown! And Colby looks like a toddler now, not a baby. It amazes me how much they change so fast! I'm glad that you are enjoying cloth diapers. They are fun when you can "dress" them up a bit.
7 comments:
oh my goodness! Look at all those rolls! They are so cute! I can't believe how much saige has grown! And Colby looks like a toddler now, not a baby. It amazes me how much they change so fast! I'm glad that you are enjoying cloth diapers. They are fun when you can "dress" them up a bit.
So cute! I love all the rolls!
They are so cute in the matching diapers! Love your new sofa cover!
That is so stinkin' cute!!!!
What a cute picture - they look adorable in the matching diapers! Your kids are getting so big and they are still SO cute!
Haha! I love this picture. That's so cute! (cute pillow too!)
You'll have to show this picture to her boyfriends when they come to pick her up. Cute!
Post a Comment