Before the day is over I wanted to quickly post how grateful I am for my amazing mother and mother-in-law. They are both such amazing women in my life and I am grateful to have them to look up to. They are wonderful grandmothers to my sweet kids. After Saige was born they both sacrificed their time to come and help us. We loved spending those weeks with them and miss them so much. I am lucky!
My mom with Colby and Saige

My mother-in-law with Saige, her 10th grandbaby!
And with Colby on one of their daily wagon rides while she was here helping us.
I am so grateful to these two women who have helped me to become the mother I am today. I really am blessed to be a mom to Colby and Saige. They are amazing children and I learn so much from them. They are the light of my life each day, even the days that I struggle. Each night I look at them when I put them to bed and am amazed that they are my babies. They are both such sweet, lovable kids. I cherish kisses from my boy and those sweet moments when my baby girl falls asleep snuggled against me. I love them and my sweet husband for making this a great day!

5 comments:
You just HAD to give mom her 1st grandson AND granddaughter! haha. Love you and Happy Mother's Day. I'm glad you had a good day. Can't wait to come visit!
Your kids are soooo cute. I love Colby's cheeks!
What a sweet post! Thank you so much. A nice belated mother's day surprise (I didn't have the time to get online yesterday) I am certainly thankful to have such a wonderful daughter-in-law!
So sweet! Your kids are so cute!
Being a mom is great...especially when your kids are so cute and sweet. Happy Mother's Day.
Post a Comment