Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's a....

GIRL!!!




We are very excited to be having a little girl. I especially am excited to shop for a girl....hopefully I can control myself. lol Everything looks really good with her and we're still on track for the end of March. We just hope the ultrasound tech is right about the fact that it's a girl, she seemed pretty confident. Now we get to think about names....tough choice. :)


21 comments:

Breeanna said...

What about Madelyn Grace for a girl name ?

Kerry Fisher said...

Congrats Courtney!!! Girls are fun....if you need any headbands/bows let me know!! I make and sell them.

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

Congratulations!!!! You will have so much fun with a little girl and I am so excited to see pictures of Colby with his new sister!!! How fun to have a boy and a girl!!

Lyssa Beth said...

AHHHH So exciting for you!! I can't wait to see her. Geez, if she is as gorgeous as Colby...watch out!
All those crafty clique crafts will finally come in handy ;) And good luck with names....never fun.

Rolene and David said...

Yay! Congratulations! A girl, I'm jealous! Have fun shopping!

Edwards. said...

Girls are so much fun! Oh well we love Girls!!!!! Congratulations!!!! You will have a blast with her!

Rachelle Underwood said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, so excited for you! Now you get to have double the baby stuff! At least you are in a house, so you will have the room. I agree that girl stuff is way cuter. I think I'm destined to have all boys...

Jill said...

Congrats, what exciting news! Im' so excited to see her. Good luck with picking a name!

Sarah said...

With our girl she didn't get a name until we were leaving the hospital. Our boy had a name right away. Good luck!

Emily said...

That's so exciting! Have fun shopping!

JoEllen said...

Oh congratulations!! I'm glad that everything is going well. Colby will be such a cute big brother!

I think we need some more belly pictures! :)

Lauren said...

yay!! that is so awesome. girls are so much fun and fun to dress up! can't wait to meet her.

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Wow!! Just checked your blog before bed. I'm so excited! Let's start planning that little girl quilt!

Jessica said...

so exciting!!! she will be so adorable and so much fun!

Emily said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you're having a girl. Shopping for Dani is so much fun. I might even like it more than shopping for myself. Congratulations!

Mallory said...

I knew it! I really did...I told everyone at work today. I think they thought it was weird that I was so excited. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! so fun! You know me and baby names! Here are some of my suggestions...

Meliah
Harper
Ever

Eh, eh?! they all sound good with Colby!

Beth said...

Girls are so fun! I am happy that our girls will be so close in age.
Have fun shopping!

Jenny Ricks said...

Yeah! How fun! Girls names are easier I think!

Hillery said...

yea! i'm so happy for you! don't even try to reign in the spending. it's a battle you will lose every time!

Emily said...

Thanks so much for the camera info!! You're awesome.