You look so pretty! Looks like grandbaby #10 is growing very quickly. Are both you and Mark home from your travels? You'll have to post a photo of Dr. Mark in his naval officer uniform. (Does he look like Andrew Baldwin in it?)
So nuts that you are already 20 weeks! you look adorable and great for 20 weeks too. Things definitely go by faster the 2nd time around because you are more aware of what is going on. I can't wait to find out what you will be having too!! That's the best :)
You look great. That baby's going to have a growth spirt really soon so enjoy the cute little belly while it lasts. I'm excited to find out what you're having too. Call me k.
6 comments:
You look so pretty! Looks like grandbaby #10 is growing very quickly. Are both you and Mark home from your travels? You'll have to post a photo of Dr. Mark in his naval officer uniform. (Does he look like Andrew Baldwin in it?)
So nuts that you are already 20 weeks! you look adorable and great for 20 weeks too. Things definitely go by faster the 2nd time around because you are more aware of what is going on. I can't wait to find out what you will be having too!! That's the best :)
Yay!! You look great. I'm excited to find out what you're having!
OH my gosh, your belly is so cute!! And you hair is gorgeous! You're such a cute little mama!
How cute are you!!
You look great. That baby's going to have a growth spirt really soon so enjoy the cute little belly while it lasts. I'm excited to find out what you're having too. Call me k.
Post a Comment