Two of the best things ever...candy (lots of it!) and flowers! <3 Here is what I made for Mark:
Then for dinner we ordered Applebees To Go and brought it home so that we wouldn't have to deal with the crowds of people. I got to smash my Spongebob pinata, which was very fun after a long day at work. But I think Butters enjoyed the pinata more than I did:
He would not leave it alone, I had to put it up high so he would stop playing with it. Also on valentines day Akira came to work with me, but she came so that we could clean her teeth and get a little lump removed. So the poor dog had to be sedated and the rest of the day she was kind of out of it. Here's a couple pictures from her surgery:
Second we got to go to Houston in January and spend some time with family and my I went to my good friends baby shower. While we were there we went to the HoUsToN zOo with the our nieces.
Crazy Monkeys!
The highlight of that day was the baby giraffe they had at the zoo. It was so cute.
Other than that nothing much going on. Butters is pretty much all grown up. He is still smaller than Callie, but I think he'll get a little bigger. Akira and Butters were cuddling the other day, it was so cute:
But he is so crazy. He comes running everytime we feed Akira, one day he jumped into her tub of dog food:
And one day I found out that he likes to eat lettuce, just plain old lettuce. No dressing on it at all. So of course I took a pic of it to prove that my cat eats lettuce. Crazy cat!
But he's just too cute...
I can't resist that face. :) So that's about all for now. Hopefully I wont be MIA again like that. I'll try to make my life more exciting so that it is blog worthy. And just to end with one pic of Akira sunbathing on the stairs! So cute!
4 comments:
It's good to see you back on the blogging train! I'm glad you enjoyed your Valentine's Day and your trip to Houston. Your pictures are way cute and I'm happy Akira has clean teeth!
Butters cracks me up! I recently learned that Oscar loves green beans! Go figure!! It looks like you had a great time in Houston and I hope your friend liked her baby shower card! :)
Hey Court, creative valentine's day gift to mark. We went to dinner with brig's parents 'yeah!' Your's sounded great. Poor doggy woggy, I hate when animals have to go under the knife, at least her breath was good for it!
Good to see/read your blog again-don't worry-I am the worst blogger as well! I love all the pictures of your pets-they make me want one so bad! Your poster was so creative and what a fun pinata that is such a cool idea! Hope ya'll are doing well!
Post a Comment