Monday, January 7, 2008
20 gallon fish tank + a crazy kitten =
One very wet kitten, and a few terrified fish. Tonight one of the funniest things happened. I only wish I could have got a picture of it. Butters, being his normal crazy self went running up to the fish tank and jumped on top of it. This is fairly normal for him because for some reason he likes to dangle his paws in the water and drink the water. I know gross! But he enjoys it and it's nearly impossible to stop him from doing it, so occasionally when we aren't looking or aren't fast enough, he gets up there. Well tonight I guess the top wasn't on right or something because I hear a crash and I see Butters crawling out of the tank, the lid is inside the tank. I'm pretty sure our fish about had a heart attack. Crazy cat! So he climbs out and is soaking wet, so I dry him off with a towel and he spends the rest of the night cleaning himself. Maybe he will learn, but probably not. I doubt that this will be the last time he falls in the fish tank. Again I wish I had a picture... but for now this is one of him from November, just checking out the fish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Silly Cat! That's pretty funny.
Butters looks almost full grown. Not so babyish!! Cats are funny. They think they want that water...until they're in it and then they just want out!
Butters cracks me up! I'm glad he keeps you guys entertained - and yeah, we need to hang out soon!
That's really funny Court! I can't wait to see you on Saturday.
How funny! Pets seem like fun entertainment-now if only I could convince Brian!
Glad you're home! We've missed you guys!
I remember you talking about how she did that! Too funny!!! You need to get a picture or video next time!
Post a Comment