Snowboarding with my family.
Falling down so much that I could hardly move for the rest of the week.
Being amazed that my Texas raised husband is actually a really good snowboarder (and all this time I thought he was bragging).
Going out to eat at several of my favorite restaurants. Celebrating Christmas a week early with my family.
Watching Akira play in the snow and open presents.
Watching TV on my parents new plasma. Being able to relax without school or work to worry about. Driving home really slow on snow covered roads.
Coming across this guy:
and a few of his friends:
We were just driving along and the mountain goat was just standing in the middle of the road, so we stopped and took some pics, then they all ran off, but it was pretty cool to be so close to them.
Driving all the way back from Colorado to SA in one day. Spending lots of time watching movies, listening to music, and talking to try and pass the time. Seeing my kitties for one night (then we had to leave them the next morning to go to Houston). Spending time with all of Mark's family except his two brothers on a mission. Christmas Eve gift exchange. Celebrating Christmas with his family. Watching nieces and nephews open presents and enjoying Christmas time.
(Avery was "kissing" the snowman)
Playing with their toys. Halo and Guitar Hero with the fam. Huge family dinners. Playing Pit! Making ice cream in our sweet new ice cream maker.
Elayna was an awesome help, love that girl! Spending time with my cute pregnant friend Beth! Finally coming home, sleeping in our own bed, and cuddling with my cats.
We had a great Christmas break, but it's nice to be done with the holidays and get back to normal life.
4 comments:
It sounds like you had an AWESOME trip! Welcome home! I love your dog, she is terribly photogenic!!
Hi Courtney! I can only guess that you found us through other dental students! Glad to hear from you. Mari is on myspace. Give her time, she'll end up on blogspot. Looks like your dog had a nice Christmas!
We'll be back in February, you'll just have to come over again then.
Tchuss!
It looks like you had an awesome Christmas/New Years! You asked forever ago, but the only CA friend I know of who has a blog is Ashley Davie...I totally lost her married name. Anyways, if you want her address let me know!
We had one of those crazy holidays one year, trying to hit both families. That was crazy! But we flew so I don't know how you did it driving! But it looks like you guys had lots of fun and kept busy! That's important over the break because I end up bored!
Post a Comment