Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Merry Christmas!

So this year I got all crafty and made my christmas cards (with some help from JoEllen of course, who is amazing with cards). I didn't make very many, so I am posting my card and picture on here for those who I can't send a card to. Sorry I don't have the energy to make that many cards. :) And plus I just enjoy putting stuff on my blog so here ya go:
This is the card with the little wallet size picture

Here is just the picture
Akira, Butters, & Callie

This picture was the best I could get. Callie was not a happy camper. She first of all doesn't enjoy wearing her Chirstmas sweater and second of all doesn't like to be told what to do. So eventually I convinced her to sit still long enough to take a couple pictures. She would not get any closer to the other animals and if I put her closer then she would start fighting with Butters, who is just sitting there. Whenever I put his sweater on he doesn't know what to do and will just fall over. It's pretty funny. I am really amazed that I got them all in one picture. Then after it was all over I think Akira was worn out-

This picture I thought was funny but not good enough for a card.

For some reason Callie liked sitting in the box more than just on the couch. Anyways, there is my Chirstmas card for this year. Merry Christmas to everyone! Enjoy the holidays.

10 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

Those are so adorable! Those are fun pictures. You can really see all of their personalities. Thanks for sharing the cards with everyone!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute pics...am I getting a Christmas card :o)

Jessica said...

That is such a funny picture, Love the outfits.

Blair's said...

Your pets are so cute. I love it. Well we are still in our house waiting for it to sell. In junction right noe and will be heading back next Sat.

Unknown said...

You are too cute! I love the Christmas cards!

Martins said...

Wow, I surprised you can get such good pictures of you animals, they are verry cute! Have fun in Colorado!

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Happy Birthday Mark! I hope you guys get a photo of Akira on a snowboard in her cool outfit. Have a fun and safe time in Colorado-- looking forward to seeing you soon. love,mom

The Porters said...

I love that your dog and cats get along! Remember when we tried to mix callie and Daisy. HAHAHAHA

Chadna said...

Cute Boxer, Mark!! Chad and I want to get one.

Jantzen and Stephanie said...

Cute photo shoot! They are adorable!