Yep thats right, she's got a big red jacket. And it even has a hood to keep her head warm.
I bought her a jacket so she wont freeze when we go to Colorado since the poor dog has really short fur and almost no body fat. And I got it just cuz it's looks so cute on her. I think she is ready to go now:
When I had her jacket on today, she just sat by the door waiting to go somewhere. It was so cute. So anyways, we're excited for our trip. I get to see my family, yeah!! We get to spend 20 hours solid in the car together, not sure how that will be. And we will be celebrating Chirstmas early with my family and then have another Christmas with Mark's family on the actual day. Can't wait!!!!
On another note, Mark's birthday is on Tuesday, but we celebrated on our own before. We went to Red Robin for his free birthday burger. And then I gave him his presents today.
Check out the sweet card I made for him! Thanks JoEllen!
And then just one last picture of Butters, cuz he's too cute and likes to pose for the camera:
8 comments:
Have fun in freezing Colorado! Yeah, I'm sure pretty sure I'm going to freeze in Utah next week. Anyway, that is the cutest little dog coat ever! Akira looks so sweet in it!
And happy birthday, Mark!
That will be fun in CO! We'll be going to Utah so I know the freezingness. But how cute is that red coat?! That's just so funny. I love his expressions!
What?! Free birthday burger at Red Robin? My birthday was last week and I cashed in on my free ice cream from Cold Stone, but I didn't know about Red Robin. A mistake I won't make next year!
That coat looks so cute on Akira. Have a fun and safe trip. See you at Christmas and happy birthday Mark.
Oh my gosh!! That is the cutest red coat I have ever seen!!! Your dog is waaayyy too photogenic! Love it. Have a great trip!!
Have a great time in Colorado-we are going to Missouri and I am just as nervous about the cold weather. Madison needs a coat like Akira's that looks so warm! I love their christmas picture!
Have fun at home...I'm jealous that you get to go home for the holidays...the dr said I can't travel this late in the pregnancy. It's another Christmas with the Dunn's.
Shauna was my visiting teacher and my right hand when I was in the RS Presidency. She is my hero and the closest example I have to perfection. That is awesome that you know her. How often do you get to see her?
Post a Comment