Monday, October 29, 2007

Gotta Love the Pink!

The other day we went to Best Buy and Mark got me this...

Yes that's right it's a Xbox 360 controler and it's pink! I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Pink!! I had to have it. Well and Mark wanted me to have it. I love it! I still can't believe that they actually make one that is pink. So now I can play Halo with a pink controler. I also can't wait for Mark to have friends over to play and then one of them will have to use the pink one. Haha! Anyways, just a simple thing in life that makes me happy.

4 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

Ok - I'm so far behind in everything that has been happening! I thought you were on the bloglines that I set up, but apparently you weren't and some other people. So either I'm losing my mind or I don't know!

Anyways, I love the pink controller! That makes playing even more fun! And you know the boys won't try to take yours!

Jamie Smith said...

I love your new blog look by the way!

Jill said...

Your pink controller is so cute. If we ever get an xbox, I will insist on getting a pink controller as well. Also, good job on Akira's costume. She looks so cute. I especially love her little top!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE that you have a pink controller! You are too cute :)
~Dayna