Here is a close up version of it:
My first thought...where is Akira. She of course had ran from the room and was hiding in the kitchen. So my choices are Akira, Callie, or Butters. I'm not too sure that my cats little mouth could do that much damage to a pumpkin. So the guilty verdict goes to Akira. At first I was mad, but then the more I thought about it, the more I just wanted to laugh. I mean really, what kind of dog eats pumpkins. Only my crazy dog. I guess they taste good to her. So then I think Butters wanted in on some of the action:
Needless to say I spent that morning cleaning up tiny pieces of pumpkin out of my carpet.
Now I really thought she had learned her lession and I thought we had too, but I came home from the craft night and I find this:
Ok so Akira ate another pumpkin, but this time she finished it all. I'm surprised that she even left this much of it. So now I have moved my pumpkins to higher ground and will be keeping a much better eye on my dog. I'm pretty sure she's trying to tell me something, either she's hungry or Halloween is over!
I had taken these pictures of Butters with the pumpkins (before Akira ate them all!) So I just had to post them. While trying to take these pictures I had to keep pushing him back and making him sit next to the pumpkins. He wasn't very happy at the beggining, but he finally gave in to me and let me take pictures of him. I know I'm crazy and I can't help thinking how much worse I will be when I have kids to take pictures of. I guess I'm just picture happy. :)
4 comments:
Ya you've got a crazy dog on your hands! That's so funny! And those pictures of Butters and the pumpkins are so cute!! I love all the posing!
My dog has eaten a variety of things...but never a pumpkin! That's awesome! Butters is getting so big! he is darling with the pumpkins!!!
That's crazy he ate a pumpkin! He didn't get sick did he?
Anyways, I love the photo shoot with the pumpkin and kitty! Those were really good!
Akira and I have something in common - I love pumpkins too! Pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies...yummy! I don't blame her.
Post a Comment