Saturday, October 13, 2007

Here comes the Hula Girl...

So I know I am a total nerd, but I dress up my dog for Halloween. It's so funny to see her in cute costumes. Last year she was a lady bug, but this year I am making her a hula girl costume. I have this grass skirt that I need to adjust so that it will fit her. And I have a coconut bra for her and a little flower lei. It is going to be awesome. I can't wait!! Once I get it adjusted for her then I will take pictures. She gets to come to work with me all dressed up for halloween and also the Sat before halloween there is a costume contest at Petco that I am going to take her to. It should be really fun. I'm way excited. Pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

Blair's said...

I wish I could do that with my dogs. They are so scared of people they poop all over the floor when we go to petsmart. Cant wait to see the pictures!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Can't wait to see pictures. I'm not a huge pet fan, but I LOVE the halloween costumes they have for pets. Way cute. I've been wanting to buy one for my parents little wiener dog but can't decide on which one. That will be a lot of fun!