Thursday, October 18, 2007

The pictures I promised:

So I got all my pictures onto the computer finally. So there are a lot of Butters our new kitten, I'm obsessed with taking pictures of him. He just likes to pose for me and he's too cute. So here they are:






Callie and Butters love to play fight and they wrestle with each other all the time. Here's one when Butters jumped on Callies back:


Butters is so little, he's the same size as Akira's head

Then today Butters and Akira were sleeping together and I was lucky enough to get a picture:

And then one last pic of Callie :)

5 comments:

Martins said...

It's so funny to look at your blog compared to everyone else’s blog. They all have a tons of pictures of there babies and you have a ton of “your kind” of babies! They are very cute though. Butters looks like a little bob cat.

JoEllen said...

Butters is adorable!!! You're furry babies are soooo cute!!!

Jill said...

Butters is so cute! Too bad Quintin didn't want him (or any cat right now), but I'm glad that you get him - so fun!

Jami Black said...

I love the one of Callie and Butters. Your pictures are so cute and look like they could be the ones they put on calendars!

Jamie Smith said...

That is so precious! It makes me want to go out and get some cute pets!