Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa

(yes this is a picture of a picture, I'm ghetto like that! And we don't have a scanner, so this was the best I could do)

Colby went to see Santa last weekend. I wouldn't say he enjoyed it but he did sit there long enough for them to snap a few pictures. I was just happy that he didn't cry. I give credit to the photographer and Mrs. Claus. She distracted Colby enough that he didn't cry. Yeah!! Santa even gave him a little toy dog. :) I almost didn't take him because I was afraid he would cry and we wouldn't even get a picture, but now I'm glad I did.

PS - Grandparents I have a copy for you too! :)

10 comments:

Emily said...

that is an adorable picture!

Jeremy said...

i think he would enjoy it more if santa didnt look so angry

The Shirleys said...

FOr a picture of a picture that turned out really cute! I am glad he didn't cry. Give him a couple more years and you won't be able to pass the lines with out him saying, "I want to see Santa!"

Cute picture!

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Colby is just too cute in this picture with his red mittens on. Thank you for making extra copies for the grandparents!

Jessica said...

colby looks cute but what's up with santa's eye

JoEllen said...

Oh my gosh - too cute!!!

Jeremy said...

eye? whats up with his mouth

Emily said...

Cute!!

The Porters said...

Love it! he looks so cute :) Jaxons picture with santa he is trying to slide off his lap. I told the lady to just take it. Then he started screaming. Oh how I love the santa pics :)

Martins said...

I'm very impressed, what a little man! He didn't even cry! You Santa looks very authentic too.