Tuesday, December 8, 2009

24 Weeks

I'm 24 weeks along yesterday. It's going by so fast, I can't even keep track of what week it is. I have to look at the baby counter on the side of my blog. I'm feeling good, nothing to complain about. I'm really glad that I don't think about being pregnant much, time goes by faster and I don't think about every little thing like I did with Colby. I have to admit though that I have given in and bought her some clothes. There were too many good deals online around Thanksgiving. I got some of the cutest stuff from Crazy 8 (one of my fav places to shop for my kids). I just hope that the ultrasound was right, because otherwise I'll have a whole bunch of girl stuff just sitting around. :) I definitely feel and look bigger, that's for sure. I can't really tell if I feel bigger this time than I did with Colby.

In other news, this is our Christmas tree that we got from a local greenhouse around here. It's the best tree we've ever had and it was only $50! We paid that much for our scrawny little tree that we had our first Christmas together. So having a good tree is definitely a plus to living in Minnesota. It smells really good too & the people we bought it from even tied it on top of our car for us, they were so nice. The place we went was offering free sleigh rides but we decided not to wait for the horses to get back. It was just a little bit too cold to stay out for long. The weather here hasn't been too bad, it's cold that's for sure (I don't think it's gotten above freezing for the past couple of weeks and this weekend the high is supposed to be -1 degree). We have gotten a little snow, but not much. Colby played in it a little on Saturday but he didn't really do much, just walked around in it.

That's about all for us!


10 comments:

Emily said...

pretty tree, glad you are feeling good. When you have kids to take care of being sick and pregnant is no fun!

JoEllen said...

You look awesome!! (and the tree is a close second)

Emily said...

You look so cute! I'm glad you're not feeling sick.
And I can't believe the high will be -1! Holy cold!

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Your tree and you are very cute :) I just hope you guys have a good heater!!! I would not sound as happy as you if it hadn't been above freezing in weeks!

The Shirleys said...

You are looking really good! I am glad you are feeling good too. I love your tree! Having a real one is more festive than a fake one I think...I am just not brave enough to fight three kids and a real tree.

I hope you guys warm up just a little so you can enjoy the snow!

Beth said...

I love real trees because they smell so good. I'm glad this pregnancy is going fast for you, she'll be here before you know it.

Rachelle Underwood said...

-1 degree! Are you kidding me? I complain about it being 65 degrees. I can't believe you are having baby number 2 already. You and Beth caught up to me really fast! Jenny needs to have another now.

sylvia said...

You look amazing Courtney. Colby's already one?! Super darling pics of colby's birthday.

Hillery said...

You look fantastic! I just got 3 adorable long-sleeve t-shirts for Sadie at Crazy 8 for $1 each. I love that store!

Mallory said...

Any thoughts on a name yet? That's gotta be tough! What if she's your only girl! Love you!