It started snowing this afternoon, first time this year. I think we pretty much skipped over fall and are going straight into winter! Colby didn't know what to make of it, but I'm sure he'll realize soon how fun it is! The ground wasn't cold enough for it to stick when we were taking this video, but it is now! We'll see how much we wake up to in the morning.
Love that look on his face, as Colby points to the snow. Colby's still a Texas boy -- bare feet in the snow. Hope you'll post a photo of the snow in the morning. Love your videos. Keep them coming.
Love that puffy jacket, but you should at least put some socks on him. haha. We got our first snow fall too. I believe we got about maybe 1 week of fall...
While growing up in good old MN, i could never imagine someone being Princess Jasmine or one of those "sexy" witches for Halloween. I always had to wear my puffy underneath my costume (or at least long johns) because of the weather and snow.
Colby will quickly learn to love the snow and all the fun it holds!
9 comments:
Love that look on his face, as Colby points to the snow. Colby's still a Texas boy -- bare feet in the snow. Hope you'll post a photo of the snow in the morning. Love your videos. Keep them coming.
how exciting! we finally got some cooler weather today.
Love that puffy jacket, but you should at least put some socks on him. haha. We got our first snow fall too. I believe we got about maybe 1 week of fall...
I noticed the bare feet too...it's too cute!
While growing up in good old MN, i could never imagine someone being Princess Jasmine or one of those "sexy" witches for Halloween. I always had to wear my puffy underneath my costume (or at least long johns) because of the weather and snow.
Colby will quickly learn to love the snow and all the fun it holds!
A bit different then Texas 'eh? ;) I'd take snow over hot and humid any day! I bet Colby will love the snow!
I'm looking forward to getting some snow here. I'm sure Colby will have a great time playing in it especially now that he's walking.
i love the bare feet too! haha. definitely a texas boy. i cant believe you already have snow. that is crazy.
p.s. could you email me your new address? elayna has a thank you note and a drawing that she would like to send you :)
Wow, i can't believe it's already snowing! We are still in the 90's every day, I'm looking foward to cooler weather .
Hey that was on my birthday! Trust me the kid is going to love snow when he finds out what he can do with it!
Post a Comment