Saturday, September 19, 2009

Colby's Newest Accomplishment

He has officially started walking. He has actually gotten a lot better since we took this video. It's so cute to see him waddling around. He will stop every couple steps to regain his balance. It's pretty funny to turn around and see him walking.

Some other cute things he is doing right now is pointing at things, starting to say mama and dada (he seems to be saying them to the right person sometimes, but not always), he like to pull out his books and "read" to himself (he looks at them and talks really quietly to himself), and he will fake laugh when he hears someone else laugh (seriously so cute and funny).

That's it for now!

11 comments:

sylvia said...

Wow, a lot has happened since I last looked at your blog! Congratulations on expecting baby #2! You'll be amazed at how much a baby matures and becomes so independent from 16 months old or so. You'll do great!
You're house looks huge and fabulous- I love all the big windows.
Sending our love to you all.

Blair's said...

He is so dang cute. I can't believe he is walking. Khy didn't start till one and then she was to scared so she stayed on her knees till 15 months. I hope Khorben is an early walker. Saves the knees on clothes.

Baby Boomer Grammy said...

Wow, we were so excited to see this video! That is so exciting what Colby's accomplished since our visit. He's just like his Daddy, walking at 9 months. We sure miss him. Keep the videos coming.

Beth said...

Oh my...what a little mover. I love when babies start walking, they become so much more indep. and seem to be able to entertain themselves much better...which makes it A LOT easier on a pregnant momma!

Jenny Ricks said...

Say bye bye to the baby chub! Yeah Colby! Good job buddy!

JoEllen said...

He is so cute! I love your Mater walker - it's too cute! Colby is just so darling. What a great big brother he'll be!!

Emily said...

I can't believe he is walking already! What a big boy.

Lauren said...

that is the cutest video!! we miss that little guy.

Mallory said...

Already walking! I have the best (and smartest) nephew ever! Now he's going to be tons of trouble. I can't wait to see him again!!!

The Porters said...

Look at his gorgeous eyes! what a cutie! I cant believe how fast they grow. Luckily you can let him roam around in a diaper still. Jaxon learned how to take off his diaper a long time ago. lol. I found him in his bed naked one morning. He handed me his diaper, how nice I know! Anywho congrats on your pregnancy! It can definately be hard when you dont know too many people and have those really emotional days. But you are such a sweetheart, I bet you will make friends quick! :)

The Shirleys said...

I am glad you were able to find a bat free place to live. Having enough room to live in makes all the difference!

Congrats on baby #2! Our boys are about 20 months apart. It was a little bit hard when they were little, but fortunately for me Bradley was pretty independent. It made it easier when Daniel was born because Bradley already wanted to do things on his own. We talked quite a bit about having a baby in the last couple weeks before Daniel was born. Now the boys are great friends and they play together really well most of the time. I hope you are feeling better. We are excited to find out if Colby is getting a brother or a sister!