My little devil and angel wanted to say happy halloween. 
Akira got a cute trick or treat shirt and a pink collar with skulls on it. she wasn't much in the mood for posing for me yesterday, so I didn't get the best picture of her, but you'll get the general idea.
I also let Akira and Butters play with some pumpkins under supervision, so as not to have a repeat of the great pumpkin eater from last year. 
Other than dressin up my animals, halloween was pretty boring for us this year. Can't wait till next year when I'll have my little boy to dress up. Hope everyone had a great halloween!!
10 comments:
I'm glad to hear that no one decided to EAT their pumpkin! I love the angle and devil costumes. They are too cute! Jazmin has been wonder woman the last two years and she was a much better sport about it this year! I'll post some pictures of her soon. I love Akira's collar. I'll have to keep that in mind for Jazmin for next year.
That's funny that you got costumes for your pets. I can't wait until Tyler and I have a baby to dress up for Halloween also.
Cute costumes! You're on the home stretch-- lucky you! When is your actual due date? And where's the belly pics?! You need to bring your little boy to Utah for a visit next year so Beth and I can meet him!
Cute costumes. Callie must be used to dressing up now. Remember her first Halloween she didn't want anything to do with a costume?
I love the costumes! I wanted to dress Bella up as a princess seeing as she is my only girl, but I couldn't get the courage up to ask Scott, I was positive he would say absolutely not. We had a heck of a time just getting costumes for the boys. Anyway, your babies look so cute!
Have you though of a name for your baby boy ? Are you so excited ? I know you will be a great mother ? I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving or Christmas time and you will get to see my new arm lol all out of its cast and everything hope you are hanging in there with your baby boy.
I can't believe how soon you are due! How exciting. I wish I was you, so that I could get done with being pregnant. Enjoy these last couple of weeks if you can!
Your animals are so cute. I'm loving the Halloween costumes!
I love the devil and angel costumes lol. You are getting so close to the end of your pregnancy :) I cant wait to see the cutie!!
Hey, good luck with the baby! It'll be a big change, but you're going to love having a little one around (human that is).
Post a Comment