This next one is the following Saturday, we went up to Austin to watch Mark's younger brother run in the state cross county meet, then went to Ikea, and out to eat with his parents. I was a fun little trip. That weekend it was cold and windy, I realized I don't have any warm weather maternity clothes, so somehow I squeezed into this jacket. I would say this is not the best picture of me, I felt like I was about to pop. Which I guess is pretty close to the truth!
38.5 weeks along!
So my last doctors appointment she "checked me" and said I was dilated just to a 1 and about 50% effaced (or however you spell it). So I guess that's some progress, although I'm not counting on anything happening anytime soon. But I'm ready for when ever he does decided to come. Next appointment on Tuesday, so we'll see where we're at then! Technically I'm due on Thursday, Thanksgiving day. Knowing my luck he'll come on that day and I'll miss out on all the good food. :) My mom & dad will be here Dec. 2nd, so I hope he makes an appearance by then!So for now we are just hanging out waiting. I'm definitely getting more uncomfortable and I'm not sleeping much either. I stopped working this past week. I just decided that there was no need to push myself and be really tired, plus my feet and ankles are swelling a lot too. So that's my update for now, hopefully he gets here soon!
9 comments:
So glad you posted an update! You look like you're all belly! The rest of you is tiny. It's hard when you get to that really uncomfortable no sleeping stage, but hang in there, you're almost done!
Have a great Thanksgiving! (Maybe he'll come the day after so you can enjoy your holiday.)
You look great! I'm glad that you're taking pictures of your belly - you'll be so glad you did.
You are so cute Courtney! I know this last part is uncomfortable so I hope he comes soon and everything goes great. Can't wait to see pictures of him, sure wish it was in person!
Courtney, you do look great! I'm sure you are so excited for your little man to arrive. Hope all goes well, and he comes soon! Good luck!
You are so close! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures of your little man. You look great by the way! Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm so excited for you, I can't wait till Bailey and I will have some more play mates! You still look so cute! You will have to give me a call as soon as he gets here. Good luck, you will do great!
I know you dont feel like it but you are a cute preggie!! I hope he waits til after Thanksgiving. Jaxon came two weeks early and it worked out for us. So hope it works out for you lol cant wait to see him!!
I am soooo jealous! I am only 36 weeks along, so I have more time to go. It sounds like things are moving in the right direction. Tell that baby not to come on Thanksgiving!! By the way, you look very cute prego!!
You look great! Your belly is so big. . .haven't seen you in awhile. Have a fun Thanksgiving, we will not be there.
Post a Comment