Last weekend we took a trip to the Frio River. We love the Frio River. I think it is by far my most favorite river ever. I just love how clear the water is and it is pretty shallow most of the time. Akira of course came with us since she loves the water too. She was so cute while we were there. Mark and I were in a part of the river that was up to our waist and Akira was on the shore and got lonely, so she swam out to us and just kept swimming around us. I can't believe how brave she has gotten. Before she used to swim only if she had to, now she just swims for fun. After we got tired of being in the water we just relaxed on the shore and spent some time reading. I know most of my pictures are of Akira, but here are some more. So sorry if anyone is tired of seeing her face, but I think she's cute!
She's swimming!!

I made Akira sit in my chair, it was cute.



My Cute Baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment