Friday, September 14, 2007

Puppies and Kittens Oh My!

So at work it just seems like we have tons of puppies and kittens. I guess it's that time of year. But they are all just so cute. We had a dog that had 9 puppies, they are german short hair pointers. So I had to take pictures of them!

About 2 weeks ago we had some people drive up drop off two cat carriers outside our front door at work and then just drive off! So in one of the carriers we found this guy...

He is a siamese mix adult male, very sweet, he just purrs the whole time.
Then in the next one we found these two...
These two were just so fun. The little grey girl is a crazy kitten and the little boy is a sweetie. Here he is again...

So the kittens both have homes now, but the siamese mix doesn't yet, we're still looking. I've thought about taking him home, but I think Mark will kill me.
Now today another lady brought in a kitten she found in her yard, said Oh I can't keep it, so we are suckers and say we'll take him and find him a home. He is so sweet and playful.
He was trying to play with Blue, Nancy's cat, but Blue didn't like him very much!


I just love my job. I'm so happy to be working at the animal hospital that I work at. I really feel lucky to be there. Plus I get to play with puppies and kittens all day!

PS-If anyone is wanting a cat, the siamese and the last kitten need homes, so if you know of anyone let me know!

1 comment:

Jamie Smith said...

I love animals! I can't wait till we own our own home and can actually have pets. Those kitty's are so cute and puppies! How fun! I bet the girls just loved talking to you the other day about animals. I think working with animals was the top thing on their list of careers!